- High Visibility certified bicolor garment.
- Front concealed zip under flap with press studs.
- Removable hood with three press studs.
- Hood with inner drawstring for adjustment.
- Back elastic waist.
- Sleeve ends with textile fabric storm cuffs.
- Two outer waistline pockets under flaps with press studs closure.
- Anti absorption fabric on revers.
- Garment made by cordura outer fabric and quilted 3M Thinsulate inner lining for cold environments.
- Chest inner patch pocket.
- At the bottom of the garment: inner hem with rib-knit fabric.
- Side slits with 70 cm zipper closure at the bottom of legs.
- Retro-reflective tapes 3M Scotchlite 8712: 1 around chest, 2 reflective vertical tapes that connect the upper front tape with the rear one passing through the shoulders, 2 around sleeves and 2 around legs.
- Garment certified to work on cold environments down to -49ºC.
Canada Bicolor Coverall T1H
- MC0. Tej.Ext.: 80% PES - 20% PU - Tej.Int.: 100% PE