- High Visibility certified bicolor garment.
- Front concealed zip under flap with press studs.
- Removable hood with three press studs.
- Hood in three pieces, with inner drawstring for adjustment, visor and mouth cover, as well as knitted fabric along the opening to protect the face.
- Quilted Thinsulate inner lining for cold environments.
- Inner elastic band for waist fitting.
- Storm cuffs with inner hem with a fabric band and self-grip strap for cuffs fi tting.
- Two outer waistline pockets under flaps with press studs closure.
- Retro-reflective tapes 3M Scotchlite 8712: 1 around chest, 2 reflective vertical tapes that connect the upper front tape with the rear one passing through the shoulders and 2 around sleeves.
- Garment certified to work on cold environments down to -49ºC.
Bicolor T1H Canada Jacket