- Certified High Visibility bicolor garment.
- Front zip under flap with press studs.
- Concealed hood in pocket collar with three studs and draw cord.
- Two flap bottom pockets.
- Storm cuffs to prevent water from getting inside.
- Retro-reflective tapes: 2 around chest and 2 around sleeves.
- High frequency welded waterproof seams.
Hi Vis 2H Bicolor Command Jacket
- M10. 50% PA Polyamide - 50% PU Polyurethane
- UNE-EN 343:2004+A1:2008/AC:2010. Protective clothing against rain.
UNE-EN ISO 13688:2013. Protective clothing. General requirements.
UNE-EN ISO 20471:2013. High visibility clothing. Test methods and requirements. (ISO 20471:2013, Amendment 2013-06-01).